- Photographic images and video filming is not permitted without prior consent from Valley Leisure Ltd.
- There is no age restriction to take part in any of the activities.
- Under 12’s must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- 12 – 17-year olds can take part in activities in the venue without adult supervision during the day time.
- After 7pm 12-15-year olds must have adult supervision.
- After 9pm 16-17-year olds must have adult supervision.
- Proof of age will be required.
- Online bookings will require a copy of the booking confirmation on arrival at the venue reception. Bookings cannot be amended or refunded.
- Carers are permitted to support patrons who use the facilities but must remain with them in this supporting role.
- Wear appropriate clothing for the activity and a family venue, we ask that guests do not wear hoods or caps in the facility.
- If a member of your group spills a drink, please notify a member of staff.
- Please report any problems to a member of staff immediately.
- We accept no responsibility for any personal property that is brought to the venue.
- Any person under the influence of drugs or alcohol or acting abusively/aggressively to staff or other customers will not be admitted to the venue.
- Persons not abiding by the venue rules or instructions from staff will be asked to leave the premises.
- Any person suspended or previously banned from the venue will not be permitted entry.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission should you breach any of our general admission terms.
- Price and availability information is subject to change at Valley Leisure Ltd.’s discretion.
- Bowling shoes must be worn if you have high heels, open toed or heavily soiled shoes.
- Do not step over the black line at the start of the lanes, as the lanes are very slippery.
- Do not touch the balls on the rack as fingers could get trapped when a ball return’s.
- Never go near the bowling machine at the end of the lane, if your ball gets stuck ask a member of staff for assistance.
- Do not lean/sit/climb on any of the décor in and around the golf complex.
- Do not misuse the putters/golf balls.
- Please ensure you wipe your shoes thoroughly before entering the golf complex.
- If a group wish to play through as they are completing the course more quickly than your group, please allow them to go ahead of your group.
- We have the right to ask you to leave the area if you are not adhering to the terms and conditions of play.
The company reserves the right to specify on what days and times entry to the centre and use of the facilities and equipment will be available.
Valley Leisure reserves the right to refuse access to any person/s in any circumstances deemed detrimental to the commercial interests of the charity or where there is a reasonable belief that such access could create the potential for conflict of interest or solicitation of Valley Leisure customers or staff.
Valley Leisure Ltd welcomes your feedback. Please email: email@example.com
Tuesday – Friday
3.30pm - 5.30pm (Term Time Only)
1 Game of Bowling
Children's Meal and drink
of your choice
Tuesday – Friday
2 Games of Bowling
Quench your thirst with our large
range of selective drinks
6:00 - 10:00pm
Minimum 4 people. Booking is Maximum 3 hours long.
(Bank Holiday’s and local School Holiday’s 11am - 6pm)
Tuesday: 11am - 8pm
Wednesday: 11am - 10pm
Thursday: 11am - 10pm
Friday: 11am - 11pm
Saturday: 10am - 11pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm