As part of processing your booking you will be asked to accept these general terms and conditions, please ensure you read them.
Welcome to Riverside Bowl we want you to have as much fun as possible while you are here with us, and your safety is paramount.
Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a responsible person aged 18 and over. Young children must be supervised at all times, and must not run around in the venue as this could cause injury. Over 18’s in your group should ensure children are given the following guidance for each activity:
- Do not lean/sit/climb on any of the décor in and around the golf complex.
- Do not misuse the putters/golf balls.
- Please ensure you wipe your shoes thoroughly before entering the golf complex.
- Respect the fact that some users may take longer than others to complete each hole.
- If a group wish to play through as they are completing the course more quickly than your group, please allow them to go ahead of your group.
- We have the right to ask you to leave the area if you are not adhering to the terms and conditions of play.
- Pick up the balls carefully and hold with both hands. There are lightweight balls for children.
- Do not step over the black line at the start of the lane surface, the lanes are coated with a special oil varnish to protect them and the surface is really slippery.
- Wait until the ball has returned fully onto the rack, if a ball does not return fully please ask a member of staff for assistance. Do not place your hand inside the ball return at any time.
- Do not touch the balls that are on the rack as your fingers could become trapped when the ball returns.
- Never go near the bowling machine at the end of the lane, if your ball gets stuck ask a member of staff for assistance.
- If a member of your group spills a drink, please notify a member of staff.
- Personal Cues and other possessions are used at your own risk. We accept no liability to damage or loss of property within Riverside Bowl.
- No equipment belonging to the Riverside Bowl may be removed.
- Please report any problems to a member of staff immediately.
- Cues available from reception.
For bookings that are via the Riverside Bowl website, we will need to know your name, e-mail address and credit card details. We gather this information to allow us, our agents and sub-contractors to process your booking and to send you an e-mail confirmation of each booking. Packages and offers are subject to availability and may vary at the discretion of the venue.
The prices for the activities at Riverside Bowl are displayed on the Website, and during the ordering process. All prices and fees are inclusive of any applicable Value Added Tax.
Payment will be charged to your card at the time of processing and confirming your credit/debit card transaction. To make any payment by credit/debit card, you must provide: the cardholder name, card number, security code, expiry date and (where applicable) the card start date and issue number.
Once your booking is accepted a confirmation page will be displayed on your screen at the end of the ordering process. You will receive an e-mail confirmation for your completed order. We recommend that you print out a copy of the confirmation page or confirmation e-mail for your records. A copy of the booking confirmation will be required on arrival at the venue reception. Bookings cannot be amended or refunded.
We will take reasonable steps to safeguard transaction details, but you acknowledge and agree that the use of Internet booking can never be completely secure and whilst we will take reasonable steps to safeguard such information Valley Leisure Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of the loss of confidential or personal information provided to Valley Leisure Ltd via the Riverside Bowl website.
CANCELLATIONS AND AMENDMENTS
Should your plans change we are happy to move your booking to another date, to arrange this, please contact us as soon as possible. Refunds will only be given at the managers discretion and at least 48 hours prior to your booking start time. If you fail to arrive for your booking or you arrive late and you haven’t informed us, you will forfeit your booking although every effort will be made to accommodate you at a later time of the day.
We accept no responsibility for any personal property that is brought to the venue.
We reserve the right to refuse admission should you breach any of our general admission terms.
Valley Leisure Ltd will not be in breach of these Terms or otherwise liable for any delay in performance of them to the extent that such breach or delay is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
Price and availability information is subject to change at Valley Leisure Ltd’s discretion.
No provision of any of these Terms may be amended or varied unless Valley Leisure Ltd has given prior written notice.
5. Disabled access statement
It is the policy of the company to consider the access needs of persons with disabilities to the services and activities at the venue, to make reasonable adjustments to facilitate such needs and to provide appropriate training and information to relevant employees to ensure that these stated aims are met.
6. Customer Feedback
Valley Leisure Ltd welcomes your questions and comments. Please contact us.
7. Indemnity Obligation
As a user of the Riverside Bowl web site under these terms, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Valley Leisure Ltd, its Officers, Directors, Employees, Agents, Subsidiaries, Affiliates and any of its third party information providers from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable legal fees, however arising resulting from any violation or breach by you of these terms.
Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms, nothing within these Terms limits or restricts any person’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or that of its employees or agents.
Monday: Closed (Except Local School & Bank Holidays)
Non Term Time
Please Note: Our Non Term Time hours will be starting from Sunday 25th October 2020.