We respect each individual’s right to personal privacy (“you”/”your”). We will collect and use information through our website only in the ways covered in this statement. This statement applies solely to information collected on our websites www.riverside-bowl.co.uk and www.valleyleisure.co.uk.
Information Collection and how it is used
- Newsletter subscriptions, enquiry forms and customer feedback on our services.
- Website buy online booking information.
- Email traffic data, with click through logs.
- Website traffic data, location data, blogs and other communications data and the resources you access.
The information collected by us will be used for monitoring marketing effectiveness and statistics. If you make an enquiry and have requested updates from Riverside Bowl or Valley Leisure, you may receive email announcements and news updates.
On some Valley Leisure website pages we may offer links to other web sites. We encourage you to read their privacy policies. Their standards may differ from ours and we do not accept responsibility or liability for their policies.
Disclosure of information collected
We only share your information with third parties where we are contracted to manage their facilities. We may disclose your information in the event that we sell or buy any business assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. We will not pass on or sell personal data to other third parties. The information may be disclosed to provide the services you have requested and may be used to send you information about other services we think will be of interest to you.
Children’s Activities Data
We do not actively market to children, and we never knowingly ask a child to reveal personal information. In order to ensure the safety of children on activity schemes it is vital we keep an up to date record of relevant information about the child and his/her parents/guardian. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 2000 we use the following procedure when collecting, administrating and using personal data:
- Personal information will be obtained using an activity programme booking form.
- Only relevant information to the activity programme will be collected.
- Registration forms for educational activities are sent out in email form and printed off to be collected in hard copy they will be stored appropriately, so they are not at risk of theft, accidental loss or damage. Forms are archived and kept for 3 years.
- We may use personal data for Valley Leisure market research and product promotion unless otherwise stated on the booking form. Information is stored on an internal database, that is not connected to the internet.
- We will not pass on or sell personal data to third parties, other than those mentioned under the Disclosure of Information Collected section.
You have a right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise this right at any time by contacting us.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right to access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Ones personal information held is available to view free of charge upon request.
For any queries with regards to Data Protection, please contact us at the address given below. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“Act”), the data controller is Valley Leisure Ltd (“we”/”our”/”us”) of 2nd Floor, 22-30 Bridge Street, Andover, Hampshire SP10 1BN.
Last Updated – 25/05/2018
Monday: Closed (Except Local School & Bank Holidays)
Non Term Time
Please Note: Our Non-Term Time hours will start on Monday 31st May 2021 for 1 week only.